Toughened glass belongs to protective glass. Toughened glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the surface of glass. When the glass bears the external force, the surface stress is first offset, so as to improve the bearing capacity of the glass, enhance the resistance of the glass to wind pressure, heat cold, impact other properties. Learn about the advantages of tempered glass in Lanzhou:
1. The strength of toughened glass is several times that of ordinary glass.
2. The use of protection, the improvement of its bearing capacity has changed the fragile nature, even if the toughened glass is damaged, there are small pieces without sharp angles, the harm to human body is also reduced. The properties of toughened glass are 2-3 times that of ordinary glass. It can bear the temperature difference of more than 150 ℃, has obvious effect on preventing hot cracking.
3. Protection: when the glass is damaged by external force, the fragments become small obtuse angle particles similar to honeycomb, which is easy to cause harm to human body.
4. High strength: the impact strength of toughened glass with the same thickness is 3-5 times that of ordinary glass, the bending strength is 3-5 times that of ordinary glass.
5. Stability: toughened glass has good thermal stability. It can bear the temperature difference of three times of ordinary glass 150 ℃.
Objective: flat toughened bent toughened glass belong to protective glass. It is widely used in high-rise building doors windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, daylighting ceiling, sightseeing elevator passage, furniture, glass guardrail, etc.