Products shall be packed in containers wooden cases. Each piece of glass shall be packed in plastic bags paper, the light soft data between the glass the packing box which is easy to cause glass scratch other appearance defects shall be used to fill. Specific requirements shall conform to relevant national standards.
The packing mark shall conform to the relevant national standards, each packing box shall be marked with the words "upward, light lifting upright, careful breaking, glass thickness, grade, factory name trademark", etc.
All kinds of transport vehicles transfer rules used for products shall conform to relevant national regulations.
During transportation, the wooden box shall be placed horizontally obliquely, the length direction shall be the same as the moving direction of the transportation vehicle, rainproof measures shall be taken.
Keep in storage
The product should be stored in a dry room. Flat toughened bent toughened glass belong to safety glass. Widely used in high-rise building doors windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, daylighting ceiling, elevator access, furniture, glass guardrail, etc. Generally, toughened glass can be used in the following occupations:
1. Construction, formwork construction decoration (such as doors windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, etc.)
2. Furniture manufacturing profession (glass tea table, furniture matching, etc.)
3. Home appliance manufacturing profession (TV, oven, air conditioner, refrigerator other products)
4. Electronics, appearance profession (mobile phone, MP3, MP4, wall clock other digital products)
5. Car manufacturing (car windshield, etc.)
⒍ daily products profession (glass vegetable board, etc.)
(special occupation) (military glass)
Because after the toughened glass is broken, the fragments will break into uniform small particles there is no sharp angle throughout the knife shape of the glass, so it is called safety glass widely used in cars, interior decoration, high-rise windows.
Article content the network, if there is a problem, please contact us!