1. The wired glass shall be packed in containers, container racks wooden boxes. Each piece of glass shall be packed in plastic bags paper. The glass the packing box shall be filled with light soft materials that are easy to scratch the glass. The words "upward, handle with care" the thickness, specification, type trademark of the glass shall be marked on the outside of each packing box.
2. During the transportation of wired glass, the glass shall be placed horizontally obliquely, the length direction shall be the same as that of vehicle transportation, with rainproof facilities. When handling glass, avoid collision with hard objects to avoid damage to the glass. The temporarily unused products shall be stored in a dry room, erected on A-shaped shelf, 5-100 inclined to the vertical surface, fixed with ropes.
3. Before the installation of the wired glass, the high temperature exposure, high temperature rain other climatic environment shall be avoided. The glass at the construction site shall be stored in a ventilated dry place. In case of sudden weather change heavy rain, the construction personnel shall check the site in time to prevent the water seepage discoloration of the edge of the wired glass caused by the immersion of the glass packing box.
4. During the installation of the wired glass, it is forbidden to install it savagely, handle it gently evenly. The window frame shall be made of products with high precision easy to rust. At the same time, the difference of thermal expansion coefficient between glass frame material shall be fully considered to leave room. The size of glass window frame shall match, the glass shall be small but large, but the depth of glass undercut window frame groove shall meet the requirements. It adopts the way of four sides framing, so it is easy to quickly remove rainwater dew in the design. Keep the glass dry.
5. The metal frame cannot contact with the glass directly. The high-quality sealing material shall be used to fill the gap between the glass the frame, the compatibility between the sealing material PVB film shall be noted. Silicone rubber polysulfide rubber sealing materials are recommended. The installation design construction operation shall meet the requirements of national compulsory industry standard jgj113-97 < technical code for application of building glass.
The maintenance methods of wired glass are as follows:
1. The wired glass furniture shall be placed in a relatively fixed place shall be moved back forth at will; in order to place objects stably, the heavy objects shall be placed at the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the unstable center of gravity of the furniture overturning. In addition, avoid humidity keep away the stove. Chemical reagents, such as acids bases, need to be isolated to prevent corrosion deterioration.
2. Once the patterned frosted glass becomes dirty, brush it off with a toothbrush dipped in detergent cycle along the pattern. In addition, you can also drop kerosene on the glass, dip chalk gypsum powder into the water, dry the glass, then wipe it with a clean cloth cotton, so that the glass is clean bright.
3. In the daily cleaning of wired glass, wipe with a wet towel newspaper. If there are stains, wipe them with a towel dipped in beer warm vinegar. In addition, you can also use the glass cleaner currently on the market to avoid cleaning with strong acid alkali solution. In winter, the surface of glass frosts easily. Wipe with cloth dipped in strong salt water white wine, the effect is very good.
4. Wired glass can also be "recovered" by using plastic packaging a wet cloth sprayed with detergent. First, spray the laminated glass with detergent, then stick the preservative film to soften the solidified oil stain. After ten minutes, tear off the film wipe it with a damp cloth. If you want to keep the glass bright clean, you need to clean it often. If there is any handwriting on the glass, wipe it with rubber wet cloth. If there is paint on the glass, it can be scrubbed with cotton dipped in hot vinegar. Wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it as bright as crystal.